Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could you help me find a book online?    

Could you help me find a book online?

carinita
Argentina

Could you help me find a book online?

I need a book that I can use as guide so as to make my students address each other and me with respect. They should treat me as an authority as well. I really need help. Thanks in advance,

27 Jul 2013      

johann61
Mexico

I like to help you what grade are they and what has been the behavior since the first time you have been with them. this will help me help you. I have been a teacher for 10 years dealing with tough kids also I am an administrator too. harry wong book for strategies on educating kids to follow rutines in class is good. 

27 Jul 2013     

FrauSue
France

Sue Cowley wrote a book called "Getting the Buggers to Behave" which has some good basic premises in it, although the title is a bit tongue-in-cheek! It �s available on Amazon.

28 Jul 2013     

carinita
Argentina

I work with teenagers 15 to 17 years old. If possible, recommend a book I can download. I tried downloading Getting the Buggers to Behave but I am asked a password to open the zip file Clown

28 Jul 2013     

Isabel L
Spain

Hello,
if you used the englishtips site to download it, the pw is englishtips.org. It is working for me. 
Hope this helps.

28 Jul 2013     

carinita
Argentina

It worked. Thanks!! Clap

28 Jul 2013