Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > using trailers in the classroom    

using trailers in the classroom

tresreinas
Argentina

using trailers in the classroom

Hi Everyone!
I would like to know if you could recommend me sites where I can find trailers and activities to work with them in the classroom(any level)
Thanks in advance!!
Have a nice weekend!
Marina (tresreinas)

10 Aug 2013      

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Marina

well, I don �t know about trailers in particular, but maybe you find these 2 sites useful for your classes.  I use them a lot with my students and they love the activities.

:)

10 Aug 2013     

joy2bill
Australia

Hi I �ve just had a look at this site http://warmupsfollowups.blogspot.com/ which is absolutely awesome. I have hit a snag however. Can anyone help me to download the movie segments? I don �t seem to be able to find the URL to put into my normal youtube downloader. I have tried to install Realplayer but my non-technical brain is super confused.
I need �words of one syllable � or should it be "steps of one syllable".LOL
Thanks
Joy

11 Aug 2013     

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Joy :) I �m using "Internet Download Manager", which automatically asks you if you want to download any kind of video from any website. Just tried it with the blog and it works great for me :)

11 Aug 2013     

tresreinas
Argentina

Thanks Joy and Thanks Sara!
BTW You may find this useful as well

Have a nice week!

Marina (tresreinas)

11 Aug 2013     

SaraMariam
United States

That �s a really great link, Marina. Thanks a lot for sharing :) I �ll definitely use it in my lessons!!

12 Aug 2013     

Simonet
Italy

Thanks for the links!

16 Aug 2013