Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Looking for 15-18 e-pals    

Looking for 15-18 e-pals

Giulietta66
Switzerland

Looking for 15-18 e-pals

Hey!

I �m looking for e-pals age 15 to 18... we are in Switzerland and I think my students would love to do it!!

14 Aug 2013      

lenalopesbr
Brazil

Hi Elena! I �m an English Teacher in Brazil and I have 3 students, girls, 13 years old,  that are very interested in having e-pals. Let me know.
Lena Lopes.

14 Aug 2013     

kowalskar
Poland

Hello,
I �m a teacher in a private school in Poland , teaching kids and teenagers from 7 to 18 y.o.

I �m interested in cooperation. My e-mail address is : [email protected]

I can exchange letters, e-mails or even arrange some Skype chats.

Cheers

28 Aug 2013     

Daiane
Brazil

Hey  Giulietta66!

Would you be interested to do this project with my students here in Brasil? I �d be thrilled (and my students too!) to get to know you and your pupils!! They are teenagers and have basic level. I would like to use letters (sent by mail address) because most of my students dont have internet access in school nor home. BEsides, I think having the letter o their hands is a great experience, since it will be the first time they wil get in touch with a foreign person. Lets talk about it!!

Send me an email: [email protected]

Im looking foward to hear from you soon!!!

Daiane Costa

16 Oct 2013     

huongtra1083
Vietnam

Hi Giulietta66,

I am a teacher of English in Vietnam. I teach students aged from 15 to 18. My students and I are excited about getting more freinds abroads. My students are active and energetic. This will be a good chance for us to improve our English as well as know more about friends in different cuontries.

Please conttact me at: [email protected].

Regards,

Tra Luong.

6 Jan 2014     

kowalskar
Poland

Hello,

I run my own private school in Poland with students different age ( 6-20) and would be interested in corresponding with your students.
If that seems to be ok for you , please contact me here or on my e-mail address:

Regards

Renata

22 Oct 2015