Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > can īt send printables    

can īt send printables

lesleymisano
Italy

can īt send printables

I sent a printable on 14 august.  I just clicked īsend a printable � and everything went smoothly.

Since then I have tried to send some more, but when I click īsend a printable �  I just get an opening page which says THE RULES and nothing else.  Am I doing something wrong?  

19 Aug 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Lesley - at the bottom of the rules page, it says   īcontinue �. have you got that far? Then it asks for the name and details of the upload. 

Your ws is īprintable of the day � on iSLCollective, well done. Big smile One of mine was once, I was chuffed. 

Chuffed = to be happy, proud or pleased with yourself.

19 Aug 2013     

lesleymisano
Italy

Cunliffe, thanks for your immediate answer.  However, when I open the page  it just says two words īthe rules �  .  it īs a fixed image so I can īt scroll to the bottom of the page.

Yes, I īve seen īprintable of the day � on ISLCollective.  I think it was you who gave me the link.  I am uploading on that site as I can īt upload here at the moment.   The strange thing is that it is a two page sheet and only about 60% complete the download of the second page with ought to, had better, should etc.,  Could it be that the first page is a delusion?  I hope not.   One reason could be that until I put directives on how to get page two  next to the printable of the day  it wasn īt easy to find..  The research source returned no worksheets.

Yes, I do know what chuffed is.  I īm Yorkshire born and bred.

Thanks a lot

19 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I don īt know what the problem can be then Lesley, I īm a bit of a technophobe. Hopefully someone else will answer. I have had difficulty myself uploading recently - I was successful at my third attempt with my last ws. 
Lucky you - from Yorkshire to Italy. I īm stuck in Bradford.Wink

Lynne

19 Aug 2013     

lesleymisano
Italy

Dear Lynne,
Send a printable is just not working for me even though everything else is.  I decided to upload my īQuestion tags � mind map (which I have already published on Islcollective) as a powerpoint application.  It says it will be published tomorrow.  I īll just have to wait and see what happens and if it īs worth all the trouble it takes to adjust the page to powerpoint.

Yes,  Rimini isn īt Sheffield - weatherwise -  It hasn īt rained here for well over a month

Best wishes
Lesley

19 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Lesley,
I bet you speak Italian - la lingua la pi� bella del mondo, secondo me! I was hopeful of marrying an Italian but a feller from Lancashire got in my way. Wink Che peccato! 
Just a point - worksheets are more popular than powerpoints, so your work won īt reach as many people.  Why not email the webmaster, Victor about it? His email address is on this page. 
Is there anyone else reading this with any ideas for Lesley??? 
Tanti auguri da Lina

19 Aug 2013     

lesleymisano
Italy

Still having problems.  Have written to eslprintables and to vgayol and am waiting for a reply.   the eslprintable mail box is full and doesn īt accept anymore emails. Cunliffe,  seen you are īprintable of the day � on isl.connective.  GOOD WORK.  I became a member 3 days ago and have just hit 500 downloads.  Yes, chuffed is the word.

20 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Aren īt we doing well? Big smile Just a shame about this uploading problem on here. Hopefully, Victor will get round to it soon. Maybe he īs on holiday.

20 Aug 2013