Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > VERY CREATIVE GAMES - recommend?    

VERY CREATIVE GAMES - recommend?

moravc
Czech Republic

VERY CREATIVE GAMES - recommend?

Hello friends:
I would like to ask for help - can you recommend me some very creative GAMEs from ESL printables?

Have you seen something very special, funny, enjoyable, something like this chain game by eurirod:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=171107#thetop - good idea, but nobody downloads it yet...

Please help me to find special worksheets - GAMES - maybe cards , which you have used in class and YOUR STUDENTS loved them very MUCH...

29 Jan 2009      

urpillay
Spain

One of the best ones is Frenchfrog�s game "Test your English":
I think it is very useful because it contains grammar, vocabulary, civilization cards to check your students level and improvement.
But there are many great ones.
INMA ALC�ZAR

29 Jan 2009     

graace
Venezuela

Thanks for the heads up on that chain game, I can�t wait to try it out.
I found this when I was looking for similar games, theres an Ozzie bloke (sakura1998) on a forum i stumbled across, who has plenty of good ideas and even has videos on youtube explaining them.
Here is one of his best called "Electric Chopsticks"
http://www.besteikaiwa.com/forum/index.php?topic=70.0

29 Jan 2009     

karina7777
Denmark

The taboo-games and the outburst-games are also excellent. They have worked so well with my classes. There are several of each, made by different members. Write "taboo" or "outburst" in the search machine of eslprintables.

Try them! : )

29 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

The jeopardy powerpoints are good... there are quite a few really good ones!!!!also you can save them as a template then make your own with your own questions :-)

29 Jan 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

seems nice, thanks... ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS OF UNIQUE GAMES on ESLprintables?
Approve Let�s make a little list of BEST OF GAMES on ESPprintables !!!
Which games did you find very detailed, complex, unique ???

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND ANY OF YOUR CARDGAMES - BOARDGAMES, WHICH YOU FIND SPECIAL AND DETAILED, PLEASE WRITE ME pm (personal message) !

I am going to make a list of THE BEST games OF ESLPRITABLES, so recommend me the most wonderful games you have. ;-D

Thanks for your cooperation...

29 Jan 2009     

lud59
France

I have posted a cluedo type game, which my students really love. It�s great to have them use past continuous, make questions and use modals to express probability.
Smile

30 Jan 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks, I have downloaded that one as welll :-) Nice game, thanks a lot !

31 Jan 2009