Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > what websites for publishing EFL articles can you recommend?    

what websites for publishing EFL articles can you recommend?

Lovely Lana
Greece

what websites for publishing EFL articles can you recommend?

Dear friends,

I wrote a number of EFL articles and sent one of them to BusyTeacher.org. I �ve just got an answer from the admin of the site saying that they �re looking for articles from native speakers. (What �s wrong with articles from non-native speakers, I wonder)

Anyway, do you know any websites or EFL Internet magazines where they do accept articles from English teachers whose first language is not English?

21 Aug 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Would you consider publishing it in a blog here
Sophia

21 Aug 2013     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Thanks, Sofia for your suggestion,I �ll try it there

21 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �m shocked if a site is specifically ruling out people who haven �t got English as their first language, it �s discrimination. Anyway, how are they going to know? 

22 Aug 2013     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Yes, Lynne, that �s exactly the reaction I got when I read the email, thanks for speaking it up.
 I �m not hiding my place of origin and I just put it there in the section "about me".

22 Aug 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

I agree with Lynne.  That �s ridiculous!  But it �s their loss, isn �t it?  Find someone who appreciates you, Lana.

22 Aug 2013     

Lovely Lana
Greece

Thank you, Elaine, for your support

22 Aug 2013