Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS NEEDED    

PENPALS NEEDED

mrnicolas
Argentina

PENPALS NEEDED

HI THERE,
Im Nicolas, a teacher of English from Argentina. Im looking for other teachers willing to have their students exchange emails and/or videocalls with my students. (Adults and teens). I would appreciate teachers from distant places but if you are near my country and feel like doing it, feel free to write! Please write a private message so I get the notification as soon as I log in.

25 Aug 2013      

p_parvin
Iran

Hi,
I am an English teacher from Iran. my students are teenagers and mostly high school students. it seems like a very good idea. but tell me how we can put them in touch with each other. perhaps we can make a list of names with their personal info like age, school grade, interests, and hobbies and let them choose each other. or if you have any ideas let me know.

please contact me at this e-mail address: [email protected]
with regards,
Peyman Parvin
Iran

25 Aug 2013     

hanhxuanthao
Vietnam

Good morning,

I am Thao from Vietnam . My students are from 15 to 18 years old and I would like to find some pen pals for them to encourage them in communicating in English

Best regards,

Thao

25 Aug 2013     

alfa23
Poland

Hi,
I �m Ola and I �m an English teacher from Poland. My students are from 16 to 19 years old and I would like to exchange letters with your students. 

Bets regards, 
Ola   

27 Aug 2013