Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS NEEDED    

PENPALS NEEDED

mrnicolas
Argentina

PENPALS NEEDED

HI THERE,
Im Nicolas, a teacher of English from Argentina. Im looking for other teachers willing to have their students exchange emails and/or videocalls with my students. (Adults students mainly - 19 onwards or else teachers). I would appreciate teachers from distant places but if you are near my country and feel like doing it, feel free to write! Please write a private message so I get the notification as soon as I log in.

28 Aug 2013      

csarane
Philippines

Hi, I am happy to be one. Count me in!

28 Aug 2013     

sebs29
Colombia

Hello!!!

Would love to help, I am currently teaching young adults here in Colombia. I �ll be happy to help.

Sebas

28 Aug 2013     

RileyR
Israel

Hi !! I would want to take part of it too. How old are your students? this is a message I posted earlier: let me know if you think it will work out: Hi everyone!!! I teach three very strong groups (7th to 9th grade classes) and I am looking for classes who will be willing to be our pen pal friends for this year. I don �t mind to exchange emails but I also want to send and receive at least 3 letters. Those classes contain between 23- 28 children. I am looking for a school that can do this project throughout the year until June 20! I am also willing to do this project with my weak group (15 sweet 8th grades that can be really motivated by sending and receiving letters). If you are in for it and you want to take part of this wonderful project with my students, please PM me. Thanks Ravit

31 Aug 2013