Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Very important people for teenagers    

Very important people for teenagers

carinita
Argentina

Very important people for teenagers

Could you tell me names of people that may interest 16 year old students? My idea is to elicit their date of birth in English. Students are from Argentina.
They may recognize Messi, Ronaldinho, Del Potro...What about women? I have no idea Confused ...they are all male students.
Thanks in advance!

28 Aug 2013      

sebs29
Colombia

Hello!!!

Here are some example of famous people you can use; Shakira, Oprah Winfrey, Queen Elizabeth, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Aniston, Maria Sharapova. 

Regards

Sebastian 

28 Aug 2013     

mandalynn2104
Maldives

Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus (lol)

28 Aug 2013     

carinita
Argentina

Thumbs Up

28 Aug 2013     

csarane
Philippines

Hi,

I really do thought that Miley and Gaga are good but might as well use Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Selena and Kim Kardashian.

Regards,

Diane
www.marcuswhelan.com

29 Aug 2013     

florimago
Spain

Madonna, Adele, Beyonce or even famous writers as Suzanne Collins (Games of Hunger) , J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter) or Stephenie Meyer (Twilight series) .

29 Aug 2013     

bambarek
Morocco

HI
BELEIVE ME YOU ARE THE FIRST MODEL FOR THEM. THERE IS NO BETTER TRUE EXAMPLE WHO CAN LEAD THEM EXCEPT YOU.JUST BELIEVE IN IT AND PLAY THE ROLE.carinita

29 Aug 2013     

boydegg
Thailand

Michelle and Barrack Obama are very well known and both wonderful role models in my opinion.

29 Aug 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about 
Sophia

29 Aug 2013     

bambarek
Morocco

ROSA PARK IS AN EXAMPLE

29 Aug 2013     

bambarek
Morocco