Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHY CAN´T i DOWNLOAD WORKSHEETS?    

WHY CAN´T i DOWNLOAD WORKSHEETS?

reeta1
Canada

WHY CAN´T i DOWNLOAD WORKSHEETS?

Hi, Maybe someone can help me. I cannot download any worksheets and I don�t know why. I have contributed four worksheets to this site, but it says I have no points. Please advise me.

J

29 Jan 2009      

SusanBrown
Netherlands

You need to get 30 downloads from members before getting points. Be patient, contribute sending more Worksheets and wait the members download them, when you get 30 downloads you will start getting your points.Smile

29 Jan 2009     

traceyo777
Hungary

Hi I downloaded one for you just to get you started but I would recommend improving your worksheets,  eg. no wone s going to download your workshhet with 2 circles on it. I can make that myself just as fast as dopwnload. take a look at the other worksheets to get an idea of what we need.

29 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Have a good look at the most downloaded or even just more downloaded contributions and their quality, content (previews) and descriptions. From that you might understand, why people haven�t downloaded your contributions. A lot of people here can afford to ask for quality and they don�t have time to download stuff they don�t need.

Also - please make sure your contributions are ESL-resources. An empty grid or two circles (with no descriptions) aren�t I�m afraid. (See forum and FAQ...)

29 Jan 2009     

laubeco
Spain

Yes, well, I think it�s easy to understand why no one has downloaded your worksheets. People here spend hours and hours making useful and wonderful worksheets  and powerpoints for everybody to use ( YOU, included ) so uploading a worksheet with two circles is not the best of contributions, is it?

29 Jan 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

please read F.A.Q.

29 Jan 2009