Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > thanks!    

thanks!

GrammerTeacher
United States

thanks!

I don �t know if you guys remember, but the other day or 2 I was having trouble with students using phones, but thanks for all your help, like it really helped!!11!! now no one uses any phones in my class at all! also does anyone have any good sloth powerpoints I can use to teach my students?

4 Sep 2013      

pilarmham
Spain

Sloth powerpoints? Oh, I definitely have a few of those. Actually all my powerpoints put my students to sleep in no time. I strongly recommend them if you feel like taking a nap in class!

4 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

That �s great news, GrammerTeacher. Mobile phones are a scourge, a bit like computers. I keep hoping they are a passing fad. 
I hope somebody on here has got a good sloth ppt for you. If not, I �ve got a cheeky monkey worksheet that will really suit you. 

4 Sep 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

sloths are indeed inspiring. I may not have a powerpoint for you, but I think you might find this little youtube video to be an uplifting experienceWink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7rRfKIHxU

5 Sep 2013