Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > the new contributions I īve downloaded today were taken from my points!!     

the new contributions I īve downloaded today were taken from my points!!

[email protected]
Egypt

the new contributions I īve downloaded today were taken from my points!!

I need to ask about downloading the new contributions for premium users. I was surprised today that I the new contributions I downloaded were taken from my points!!

5 Sep 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

My dear Reham, to get the free downloads, you īll need to be a premium member.  This means you īve contributed great work that others love and have downloaded a lot.  I īm not sure how many points you need, but definately more  more than the 65 points you īve gathered so far. So, start creating top of the shelf Worksheets and/or PPTs, and you īll receive the appreciation and free downloads sooner rather then later.  Cheers.  P.s. have you read the rules? They also advice you not to put your private details on display, like your email address in your username!

5 Sep 2013     

Redbull
Thailand

Hardy words!!!

RULES:
  • When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

So you shouldn īt be deducted any points from downloading new contributions.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

5 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That was just bad timing. You could have downloaded them at the time when the ESLP clock switches. Remember the site functions according to the Central American time.
So it could have been "today" at your place when you started browsing recent contributions but it was already "tomorrow" according to the website īs clock... that īs the only reason I can come up with... the best thing would be sending a pm to the webmaster.
Sophia

5 Sep 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

An apology for not reading the rules properly. You īre a premium member with 30 points already (I thought it īd be 300 or so), thus the other explanations make more sense.

6 Sep 2013