Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > programmes    

programmes

tachitorres
Albania

programmes

Dear frriends,
I know this is not the place to require such information but I �m desperate. I �ve just bought a new computer, a mac one and many of your workshhets and powerpoints can �t be seen properly by the programme liberoffice. I can open  them but everything is in a mess. Those of you who are using a mac computer, which progrmme do you use to make your worksheets and powerpoints? I �ve been searching the web and I found the progrmmes pages, keynotes and goodnotes but I don �t know if these programmes are good ones. Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day!!

9 Sep 2013      

isabelle99
Monaco

I use Microsoft Word or Page. A friend of mine who knows about computers downloaded it for me. I hope it helps a little. Good luck!

9 Sep 2013     

tachitorres
Albania

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.

9 Sep 2013     

Chemsss83
Mexico

HI.... I �VE BEEN A MAC USER FOR MANY MANY YEARS!!!!!! AND THE PROGRAMS I USE ARE PAGES AND KEYNOTE.... BOTH OF THEM ARE GREAT, VERY EASY TO USE, AND YOU CAN EXPORT YOUR FILES TO PDF, DOC, AND PPT SO YOU WON �T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS...

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL FOR YOU... 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

9 Sep 2013