Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > GAMES    

GAMES

Telita011
Argentina

GAMES

HI PEOPLE....!!! DO YOU KNOW ANY GAME TO PRACTICE "DO YOU LIKE...?" ??? THANKS IN ADVANCE..!!!!Big smile 

9 Sep 2013      

Cici 1225
Macau

If you have a softball, you can throw it at a random student and ask the question "Do you like __________?" and the student must answer "yes, I like _______ "or "No, I don �t like ___________". Then instead of throwning the ball back to the teacher, the student can throw it to another student and ask the question "Do you like ________?". You can either move all the table and desk to one side and form a circle in the middle of the classroom. Hope this helps

9 Sep 2013     

zurainiazwa
Malaysia

Hi Telita011.. My tutor teaches me the game which suites several level of students age..I �ll upload the file this weekend and hopefully it would beneficial others too...
regards,
zurainiazwa

10 Sep 2013     

asungilsanz
Spain

Hi!

You could try this:

It �s about food, but maybe you could adapt it to the vocabulary or the actions you are practising.

10 Sep 2013     

solramis
Argentina

Hi! 
try with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIGP88nqbY
 I used it with my students and then it was only nesserary to hum the song and they knew wat to ask and answer.
Sol

10 Sep 2013