Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest week 37 2013    

Caption Contest week 37 2013

douglas
United States

Caption Contest week 37 2013

Hi All,

First off--Congratulations to Huddersboy on the new baby!!

Because I �m sure there is a whole lot going on in his life at the moment, I �ve decided to post this link in a new thread so everyone can see it.  Here �s the latest Caption Contest: 

(From Huddersboy)

10 Sep 2013      

alexcure
Poland

Your eyes caught my eye when I eyed your face carefully. 

10 Sep 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

This guy is a cartoon in human form!

10 Sep 2013     

eaglestar
Philippines

@alexcure, hehehe

11 Sep 2013     

eaglestar
Philippines

Ok, here �s mine:

I �m adjusting my binoculars for a closer look. :-)

11 Sep 2013     

douglas
United States

"So, you are telling me that "would" is the past tense of "will", but I use it to talk about the future if the situation is hypothetical, but I still use "will" when I am talking about what the future will be like in 50 years even though that is also hypothetical????  Help! I think my entire brain is melting!"

11 Sep 2013     

eaglestar
Philippines

@douglas, hehehe. for a while, i thought it was a response to a comment. then it dawned on me, it was your caption. my brain is melting, too. :-)

11 Sep 2013     

huddersboy
Japan

Thanks Douglas life is very hectic at the moment but the winner for this caption is Dutchboydvh. Congratulations and please choose another picture

12 Sep 2013