Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Books to young learners    

Books to young learners

Lauroka
Brazil

Books to young learners

We�re choosing our  teaching material for next school year. My deadline finishes in 2 weeks and I have no clue what  books to  work with little students ( around 4 to 6). Can you please suggest me one that you have already tried  and had good results? Thanks a lot!!

16 Sep 2013      

tiajo
Brazil

Hello , I �ve been teaching young learners and I love OXFORD books. 

16 Sep 2013     

Lauroka
Brazil

What is the title you like most?

16 Sep 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

I like the Step Into Reading and DK Readers series. They are coded for their reading ability: from 1-5 or Beginner to Proficient.

Lots of great subjects and titles to chose from.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=step+into+reading

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dk+readers&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adk+readers

At least as reading books go, these are great!

16 Sep 2013     

eaglestar
Philippines

Thanks for the inputs.

17 Sep 2013     

tutti111
Hong Kong

Have you tried reading a-z.com? I love their leveled readings and decodables, numerous titles on a budget, (by the way, new titles are added every month, too) but you do need to do a little printing for your students. They are very short stories in advancing levels. The materials are designed systematically with well-written lesson plans and worksheets. You get access to the books instantly once you �ve paid. You can even sign up for trial for a couple of the books and materials.

17 Sep 2013