Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > permission for using the WS    

permission for using the WS

Liligirl
Brazil

permission for using the WS

Hi, dear teachers .

I work for schools of public sectors in my city . The students are from low income families and they can�t afford to buy books or any other material,  We intend to offer them extra free English lessons  since  private English courses are out off their reach

I�d like to know if it is an infringement  if I set aside some worksheets from this site and organize them  in a hand out . They would be used  for me  and other teachers as  an  aid  to classes as well as homework  . The WS would be printed  and taken Xerox copies in black and white ( it will be too expensive for us to print in color for all students ) , The students would get it for free .

Another  question: I have downloaded many WS a long time ago and I can�t trace the authors to ask for permission  one by one. What should I do ?

Thanks in advance .

Lili

17 Sep 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

as far as i �m concerned as long as you don �t make profit with my worksheets/powerpoints (you do not sell them or publish them in a handout that the pupils will have to pay for) you can use mine at will: print them, update them, hand them out to your pupils, include them in a free handout... that �s why I publish my documents here: for them to be used by other teachers all around the world, and by their pupils of course!

if there are any of my worksheets you want to use, send me a list via PM with your email address and i �ll be happy to send them to you - free of charge, no fuss!

P.S.: i download a lot of ws as well and my system to remember who made them is very simple: when i save them on my computer I change their name to "name of document - author" for example for one of yours it would be "days of the week - liligirl" that way i can know quickly whose work i �ve downloaded, and which members of eslp i �ve "worked" with (that way if i �m looking for a particular ws, i �ll look at the documents those members published lately, because i know i already like/used their documents!)

17 Sep 2013     

mariannina
Italy

Lili, my worksheets are  really very simple, but if they are useful for your project, please feel free to take them.
Ciao

17 Sep 2013     

maestralidia
Italy

hi Liligirl
you can use my WS and  if you want you can find many free ws and PP on my site, too
hope useful.
bye. Lidia

17 Sep 2013     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Lili,
You can also take mine if you find them useful!Hug
I�m trying to send you a PM but I keep getting this message.
                                      No user was found with that username.

17 Sep 2013     

lyny
Mexico

Hi Lili,
I don�t have a lot Ws. but if you like mine, you can use them too
I hope you have a great stuff for your students.

17 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello Lili, you can certainly use all of my stuff. And if you can make a profit out of any of it, my god, I �ll take my hat off to you! LOL
All the best. You are doing a marvellous thing. 
edit:and if you run out of points, it�s all here

17 Sep 2013     

mariec
Spain

You can use mine, if you find them useful, I �ve lots more which I haven �t upload because I �m so busy ( like lots of you, but I �m older) let me know if you need them.

17 Sep 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Here �s what Da Rules have to say about this:

"Copyrights:

"The documents included in this website are property of their authors. When you send us a printable you agree that other people can download and use it.

The documents included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means whatsoever. That includes publishing them on your website for your students � use."

Most of us would agree that "personal use" of worksheets usually means "copy them and give them to your students." (Some worksheets are obviously for teacher use only.) So, as long as you don �t try to make money from them (Lynne might disagree), you use them to help students, and give as much credit as possible (i.e., don �t pretend you did them all yourself), you should be okay.

I doubt the few things I �ve made would be very useful to you, but for what it �s worth, photocopy away! More explicitly: you have my permission to use anything I �ve posted on ESLP in any way you see fit.

17 Sep 2013     

SaraMariam
United States

I don �t know if mine are of any use, but you are most welcome to use them as well - just like Elodie said, if you pm me which ones you like, I �ll send them to your email.
I wish you all the best for your project :)

17 Sep 2013     

florimago
Spain

Be free to use my stuff if you find it useful.Good luck!!!

17 Sep 2013     

1    2    3    Next >