Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Do remium users Keep their status permanently once they get to 30 downloads?    

Do remium users Keep their status permanently once they get to 30 downloads?

Mr. Wilson
Chile

Do remium users Keep their status permanently once they get to 30 downloads?

Hello All,

I hope this is the right place to get an answer to my question... 

Basically I am wondering if once I reach 30 points and premium status is it permanent? Otherwise going below 30 would revert status to non premium.

Thanks, steve

19 Sep 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

yes it should be permanent, even if you "spend" your points, you will always be able to have the 30 downloads for free in the recent contributions :)

• When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

• New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day. When you become a premium user you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

• The recent contributions can be found in this page: http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

19 Sep 2013