Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED YOUR HELP    

I NEED YOUR HELP

araveg
Spain

I NEED YOUR HELP

Hi dear friends,

I was wondering if you could helpme with this subject.I have a lot of English exercices from my  doughter �s homework. They are really good. And they help me a lot for my extra English classes with my students,so I would like to have the whole book in order to work better.,and  I would liketo know what book it is . I have been  tying to search the book but I haven �t found it.

I know that it is a little difficult, but does anybody know where this exercise is from?

9a. PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS INTO THE PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT CONTINUOUS

1-Debbie ___________(work) as an administrator at the University. She _______________(organise) all the timetables and teaching schedules. She ________________(work) very long hours at the moment because it �s the start of the academic year butshe___________________on a short holiday at the end of the month.

2- Simon and Sylvia_________________in a cottage in Yorkshire Dales this month.The cottage ______________________(belong) to a cousin of Sylvia �s but the cousin is away: she _________________-(cycle)around Norfolk for a few weeks. Simon and Sylvia often ___________________(Use)the cottage when Sylvia �s cousin is away. They really _________________being in the middle of the countryside.

It is longer but I think it is enoguh.

I will appreciate your help

Nice day

21 Sep 2013      

maesparza
Spain

The book you are looking for is Grammar Practice for Upper-Intermediate students (Longman).
You can find it at:

Nice weekend!

21 Sep 2013