Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > POSCARD PENFRIENDS !    

POSCARD PENFRIENDS !

burcubayar
Turkey

POSCARD PENFRIENDS !

we are looking for penfrinds whom we want to send  poscards about our country and letters, our students are 3rd and 4th grades,between the ages of 9 and  12,if you have these grades please write me.we are looking forward your answers:)

23 Sep 2013      

moemendhia
Tunisia

hello,
How are you?
ok , I �m very interested about your project , just give me address & we �ll start right away you can send me a pm .

23 Sep 2013     

misspatricia08
Chile

Dear burcubayar: I �m so interested in your idea, I �m from Chile a country from south America, can you tell me something more about your project please? my students are from 5th grade and their ages are between 10 to 11 years old. greetings.

23 Sep 2013     

nenarelinda
Argentina

Hi! Great idea! I�d like to be part of this project, too! I work in primary school and I teach those grades. Please contact me soon so that we can exchange addresses! Thanks!!

23 Sep 2013     

KatrinaZ
Russian Federation

Hello, everyone! I �m from Russia and I have a lot of students of this age (mostly elemenatry level of English). Looking forward for the exchange. We can start writing the postcards this week! Let me know if you �re interested!

24 Sep 2013     

tea4er
Russian Federation

It will be great! My students and I are also interested in having new friends all over the world- corresponding or even e-mailing. Keep in touch. WAIT for your replies....  

24 Sep 2013     

roxy58
Italy

Hi!!! I �m from Italy I teach at primary school, my student have 9/10 years. I would like to exchange emails or postcards with you. Please contact me soon so that we can exchange addresses! Thanks!!   Thumbs Up

24 Sep 2013     

myemma
Ukraine

I am looking for   penfriends- my pupils of 10-15 years old! We want to exchange  letters, cards, even little  presents- books, toys! my e-mail  [email protected]

24 Sep 2013     

iveta_topova
Bulgaria

Hi, 
I`m from Bulgaria and I`m looking for penfriends for my students. They are 9 and 10 years old (beginners) and they are very motivated. The children can exchange cards, letters, e-mails and/ or presentations about themselves, their family, school, city.
Please, contact me if you are interested.  

25 Sep 2013