Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Very useful games!!    

Very useful games!!

urpillay
Spain

Very useful games!!

Hi,
Today I would like to share with you a useful site with English games to practise vocabulary and grammar I have just found: http://acacia.pntic.mec.es/agip0002/auro/inicio.html You can choose among different levels. Go to menu to enter and select. For begginers there are games to practise greetings, colours, numbers, parts of the body, school objects, the family, clothes, the time, food, pets, the weather, verb to be, have got.... For upper-intermediate passive voice, reported speech, conditionals, sounds, adverb clauses... And for advanced issues like immigration, anorexia, teen violence, child labour, drugs, G. equality, war... There are also printables, but just for some of the games topics: http://acacia.pntic.mec.es/agip0002/auro/imprimibles.html
I hope you like it!!
Hugs from Spain.
INMA ALC�ZAR

30 Jan 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi urpillay,

Well must say that it has some really nice articles / stories about people and things...
Thanks... worth using..

30 Jan 2009     

karina7777
Denmark

It is BRILLIANT!!! Thank you very much Smile 
Go check it out, guys!

30 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hello urpillay,
you always find really excellent sites. thank you for this , i�ll use it with my students from next week. 

30 Jan 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Thanks Inma!   What a great site :)  You always so thoughtful and nice :)

A big hug and a big thank you!
Eva

30 Jan 2009     

arkel
Ireland

A really amazing site! Thank you so much Inma:)

30 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you so much Inma. I�m amazed at the amount of useful and interesting sites you share with us.
Cheers

30 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Thanks a lot to all of you for your nice comments!! I love sharing with other people and teachers because it is the best way to be a better person and professional every day!!
A big hug.
INMA ALC�ZAR

30 Jan 2009     

poleta
Spain

Excellent Inma ,I like this site.Thank you very much.

31 Jan 2009     

poleta
Spain

Do you Know that site?

REALLY GREAT!

31 Jan 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Thanks for another fantastic site!  I will certainly use it a lot!

31 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >