Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penpals aged 12-13    

penpals aged 12-13

Aurore
France

penpals aged 12-13

Still looking for a serious letter/postcard exchange that will last for the school year. If you �re REALLY interested send me a PM. I have 25 very eager 12-13 year olds. Thank you.

9 Oct 2013      

evilsister_666
Indonesia

I �m in.......hehehhe..allow me to introduce myself...I �m Deasy, I was a teacher..but now work as staff in a property company. Anyway, since I have spare time and would love chat with people (include students...), you can sign me up as a penpal (If the students want to talk with foreigners especially from Asia)  

9 Oct 2013     

evilsister_666
Indonesia

I �m in.......hehehhe..allow me to introduce myself...I �m Deasy, I was a teacher..but now work as staff in a property company. Anyway, since I have spare time and would love chat with people (include students...), you can sign me up as a penpal (If the students want to talk with foreigners especially from Asia)  

9 Oct 2013     

madeinguiri
Ukraine

Bonjour Aurore,

I work in an international school in Phuket, Thailand. I am one of the ESL teachers. I think it would be a good idea to arrange penpals. I am new at the school so I guess I �ll have to ask my coordinator. Where in France is your school? My children are of mixed abilities, some of them are nearly fluent whilst others do not even know what a verb is.

I �ll get back to you.

Best wishes,

Mr. Mack

10 Oct 2013     

Balkees32
Israel

hi there, This is Balkees an English teacher from Israel. I teach 7th 8th and 9th grades, 12-14 years old. I am really interested in postcard exchange. if you are interested send me a letter! thanks

10 Oct 2013     

24VICTORIA
Spain

My name is Victoria and I teach in a secondary school in Granada, Spain. I teach a group of 12 year-old students, there are 20 of them.  I would very much interested in having a postcard or letter exchange .

Best regards, Victoria

10 Oct 2013