Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help from Chinese German and Spanish speakers    

I need help from Chinese German and Spanish speakers

Bella W
United Kingdom

I need help from Chinese German and Spanish speakers

Hi,

I am using Chinese, German and Spanish on my website.  I would be very grateful if native speakers could check my translations.

Thank you so much Hug

13 Oct 2013      

jeanetteytchan
Hong Kong

I can just see there is Chinese translation on some flash cards. For Chinese, your current "Month" means "How many months". Month should be 月份. January is 一月. Hope this helps.

13 Oct 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yeah, all very good, Bella W, but you haven �t contributed a single resource here. 

13 Oct 2013     

Pelletrine
France

... neither has Jeanetteychan.... phantoms out there ???

13 Oct 2013     

Pelletrine
France

Ask for help ... or add ???

13 Oct 2013     

Flor.c_15
Argentina

I can �t see your flashcards because I have to buy them but I guess they are ok in spanish 

13 Oct 2013     

Bella W
United Kingdom

Jeanettytchan and Flor.c 15

I have met some great people through this board.  Some of whom are still good friends to me. Thank you both for your replies.  You are the sort of helpful people that are a credit to this board.  I have sent you both private messages.

Cunliffe and Pelletrine,

My resources are flashcards in PDF format.  I have spent many, many hours working these sets of flashcards.  Because PDF format does not upload to ELSprintables.com, I always give the flashcards to those kind hearted people who reply to my requests for help. 

14 Oct 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Bella W, they look lovely - have you got any in English or French?

14 Oct 2013     

Bella W
United Kingdom

Hi cunliffe,

I have English, French, Spanish and German flashcards and I am working hard to prepare a Chinese set.  I also have some of videos on YouTube which you may find useful.

14 Oct 2013