Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > dear colleagues! would you help me with the materials to the lesson : "Roald Dahl "Charly and the Chocolate factory" "    

dear colleagues! would you help me with the materials to the lesson : "Roald Dahl "Charly and the Chocolate factory" "

tjoma
Ukraine

dear colleagues! would you help me with the materials to the lesson : "Roald Dahl "Charly and the Chocolate factory" "

dear colleagues! would you help me with the materials to the lesson :"Roald Dahl "Charlie and the Chocolate factory"". I meen exercises, songs, vocabulary, different activities to this text. Thank you very much

14 Oct 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

All you had to do is search the older contributions so, please, check here and choose what suits you.
Sophia

14 Oct 2013     

pepeluso
Albania

It is difficult to contribute when you are looking for some new exercises.

14 Oct 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@pepeluso: but not impossible, right:)? BTW you shouldn �t post in other people �s thread unless it �s related to the topic.

14 Oct 2013     

tjoma
Ukraine

Thank you very muchEmbarrassed

15 Oct 2013