Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Online exercise help needed please    

Online exercise help needed please

flo84
France

Online exercise help needed please

Hi

I tried to make my first online exercise and the problem is that the youtube video that I wanted to insert is not displayed. I can see only the link although I click on the youtube icon when I made my exercise. How did you guys manage to show videos and not just the link? That �s my first question. The second problem is that I would really like to remove this exercise as I am not satisfied with the result but it seems that I can only edit it. Is it possible to delete it and how can I do it?
The exercise is in today´s contributions if you want to see what the problem is. I am not advertising it as I intend to delete it anyway (as soon as I know how)
Thank you so much for your help and have a nice Sunday everyone :)

20 Oct 2013      

ellakass
Israel

You can �t delete OE-only edit. To insert video you have to click under the video on SHARE and then on embedded and you get the code there. Copy and paste this code. Hope it helps.

20 Oct 2013     

flo84
France

Thank you very very much for your help. I �m going to try this immediatly and see if I can do it.

Flo

20 Oct 2013