Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > STOLEN WORKSHEETS AND PPTS    

STOLEN WORKSHEETS AND PPTS

ascincoquinas
Portugal

STOLEN WORKSHEETS AND PPTS

Dear Eslprintable members!

I am sorry to bring this subject to the forum, but I would like to call all moderators attention that lately I have seen ws stole from members of this site.

So, all I ask is please take a brief a look at the ws uploaded and check your own ... just in case.

I know being a moderator takes time, but being stolen is not NICE OR HONESTThumbs Down

Thanks for understanding

22 Oct 2013      

dutchboydvh
Singapore

I think you need to give us links to the other sites, or to the wks you are talking about. Otherwise we have no idea where to look. Unless you are talking about wks uploaded here, which are copies of other people�s wks on this site. I think we all pay attention to that, but it�s possible that things slip past us. Can you be more specific please?

22 Oct 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

You can report any worksheet you know is stolen, even if you are not a moderator. You just have to give a link so we can check the information.

23 Oct 2013     

mrs kechiche
Tunisia

thans for being helpful

23 Oct 2013