Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > ppt upload    

ppt upload

Edgar.D
Portugal

ppt upload

I have created a powerpoint for Halloween but due to upload restrictions I had to divide it into five parts. I have already uploaded the first three parts, two or three days ago, but since then, when I try to upload part 4 and 5 (both have less than 2MB), I keep receiving this message:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

What can I do about it? The ones who uploaded the first parts are waiting for the end of the ppt, that �s my concern. 

26 Oct 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

If the size is OK, the format may be a problem. You �re sure it �s PPT and not PPTX??

26 Oct 2013     

Edgar.D
Portugal

I�m sure. The 5 parts are ppt and less than 2MB. I was able to upload the first three parts, but not the last two. Well, I�ll keep trying. It�s halloween phenomena, probably... : )

27 Oct 2013     

joannajs
Poland

Keep trying, a big bunch of people who like me downloaded the first 3 parts are waiting for it. You are dosing us the suspence like in a Hitchcock movie Wink great work, btw

27 Oct 2013     

lunama
Spain

Dear Edgar,

I have had the same problem for quite a long time if you find a solution, please let me know.

Many thanksThumbs Up

28 Oct 2013