Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > UKRAINIAN PUPILS ARE LOOKING FOR PENPALS     

UKRAINIAN PUPILS ARE LOOKING FOR PENPALS

ivolga
Ukraine

UKRAINIAN PUPILS ARE LOOKING FOR PENPALS

Hello,
We are pupils of a primary school Kyiv, Ukraine. There are 340 pupils in our school ( 8-10 years old). We are looking for schools or classes for joint projects, letters exchange ( snail mail ) and the like.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Olha

29 Oct 2013      

koraykara
Turkey

Hi there, I �m an Australian, teaching in a private college in Turkey and I am very interested in finding penpals for my grade 2s. My students are between 8-9 years old and they are very interested in exchanging letters and other stuff. You can also contact me on my email �[email protected] � Love to hear from you soon :)

29 Oct 2013     

hawaiiangirl200
Austria

Hi there,
I �m Nora, an Austrian teacher (blonde one on the left) and it would be great to find some pen-friends for my English students (13-14 years old). Exchanging letters would be awesome and a great experience for my kids. Penfriends from outside of Europe would be great!
Can �t wait to hear from you! nora

29 Oct 2013     

Elenie
Greece

Hi! I �m from Greece and I have 4 students aged 12-13..I know you were looking for students outside Europe, but we �d love to write to some of your kids! 

29 Oct 2013     

natitasol
Argentina

Hello! I �m Natalia from Argentina, South America. I �m teaching English to teenagers whose ages range from 11 to 16. I �m interested in getting in touch with sts from other countries, I want my sts to become more interested in learning, and real communication sounds great! My email address is: [email protected].
I �ve never had pen pals before but I �m really enthusiastic about it, as well as my sts!
Contact me!
Natalia

29 Oct 2013     

paugaliza
Spain

Hi!

I teach in a small private language school in the north-west of Spain, and my students would love to exchange postcards and letters with people from all over the world.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you require further details.

Paula

29 Oct 2013     

askitu
Lithuania

Hello, we are from Lithuania. I �m Asta and I have pupils 8-10 yeras old. They would like to find penfriends. My e-mail: [email protected]

30 Oct 2013