Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A website without watermarked clipart    

A website without watermarked clipart

hussamk2000
Yemen

A website without watermarked clipart

Hello everybody

I need your help. I sent a contribution yesterday and many colleagues downloaded it. The number reached to 123, but unfortunately it was reported.The reason of removing my contribution was that it contained  watermarked cliparts. CAN YOU HELP ME AND SEND ME A LINK OF WEBSITE FREE OF WATERMARKED CLIPARTS?

Thanks in advance 
Hussam 

8 Nov 2013      

habibb
Tunisia

http://www.mycutegraphics.com/

8 Nov 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Here are some links 

Cheers

Jayho

8 Nov 2013     

akvillina
Iran

hi
unfortunately four of my printables are removed and it is hard to believe it.
but i am convinced why they are removed.
i have not my animal files ...at all ..there was one here and removing it was very bad.
i decided to be careful more.i want to add something else
even one of my power points was removed because i have used a text from the right path to english books.the books that were used to be taught in Iran.
Just a simple Text and ...then....bam....my power point waas removed.
we should be sensitive more amd more.
take care
have a good day

8 Nov 2013     

akvillina
Iran

these sites may be useful or some times not.we should be careful in using pictures and also we can remove some water marks from the pictures.

8 Nov 2013     

akvillina
Iran

thank you Jayho and Habib.the sites are really useful.

8 Nov 2013     

hussamk2000
Yemen

Many Many thanks for my great colleagues. You are really useful. Your fantastic websites are useful   too . Thanks once again habibb , Jayho and akvillina . By the way, akvillina your speech is very inspiring. I was frustrated, but I feel better now 

8 Nov 2013     

sasuna
Algeria

The best free clipart website for me is:www.photosearch.com
It contains thousands of nice clipart

8 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi hussamk. It �s upsetting to have a ppt removed after so many downloads and losing all those points. I would be gutted if it happened to me. 

8 Nov 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Sasuna - are you sure those are free?  Your link takes me to a fee paying website where the clip art is watermarked unless paid for.       

8 Nov 2013