Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Christmas Eve at Santa īs     

Christmas Eve at Santa īs

jarek2011
Poland

Christmas Eve at Santa īs

Hello all :) I am desperately looking for the English version of the book "Snekker Andersen og Julenissen" (Christmas Eve at Santa īs). It is a traditional Christmas story from Norway.

I have checked Englishtips.org but the book is not on. It is possible to buy it on Amazon.com but then when the book is delivered it wll be all too late. Does anyone happen to have the book by any chance? I REALLY need it for my classes :)

17 Nov 2013      

Zora
Canada

Try Amazon UK. They deliver all over Europe and it doesn īt take more than 10 days. There are even used books for less than 2 pounds and the shipping is usually about 4 pounds. I get a lot of books from the Uk and they usually arrive with 2 weeks.

18 Nov 2013     

silvia.patti
Italy

In Italy it takes two-four weeks to have the book because it arrives from the Usa...

18 Nov 2013