Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > End of the year party!!!! I need some ideas????     

End of the year party!!!! I need some ideas????

Jessisun
Argentina

End of the year party!!!! I need some ideas????

Hi, everyone!!! I �m almost freaking out!!! You know  the end of the year is coming and I �m in a rush!!! I work for a private English academy and this is the first year of the institute.  Thanks God, all our celebrations (Student �s Day and Halloween) were awesome!!!! But now, we have the end of the year and the head teacher was thinking of an open house deal where the parents would come to pick up their report cards, certificates, etc. and see an exhibition of their kids work surrounding a topic, in this case, picking a different English speaking country each and having a short presentation and some concrete product/project to show (eg. If you picked Australia having a poster, pictures, etc. and maybe some aboriginal masks made by the kids). Do you have any ideas where we could get good sites to pick up information?? Or if any of you have ever done this kind of cross cultural fair, could you tell me what you did or share some ideas?? Thank you a lot in advance for your replies!!! Have a great weekend!!!Smile

23 Nov 2013      

sarguero
Spain

What about "food flags"?  You can make some posters with information about the country and then the country �s flag made with food

http://www.visualnews.com/2013/08/27/national-flags-created-foods-country-commonly-associated/

http://cdn.visualnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/united-kingdom-flag-made-from-food.jpg

24 Nov 2013     

nerone
Italy

slurp!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

24 Nov 2013