Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Email request    

Email request

englishreader
Austria

Email request

I �ve just had a email from a gentleman asking me to mail him one of my worksheets. He has an account with ELS but no points as he has never uploaded any of his own worksheets! Has anyone else had a similar experience? 

28 Nov 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

once or twice but i never agreed... i usually give advice, tell the person to download templates and tutorials etc... I don �t agree because it could be a scam, or a member whose account got cancelled because he uploaded documents that were not his...

however, when i see on the forum new members who uploaded a few documents but haven �t got many points and are looking for documents - not points - i usually send them a pm telling them to look at my documents and if they want one, i �ll send it to them via email.

28 Nov 2013     

englishreader
Austria

Thanks for your reply. I �ve written a pm advising him to upload some of his own work!

29 Nov 2013