Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PREVIEW COMING SOON    

PREVIEW COMING SOON

Yolandaprieto
Spain

PREVIEW COMING SOON

Hello dear friends. I would like you to help me to understand why something strange has happened to me on this site. Yesterday I uploaded a worksheet and in the evening I realised that there was a small mistake and corrected it thinking that the worksheet would be immediately uploaded for other people without any problems, but to my surprise the first page of the worksheet couldn �t be seen any more and you can only see PREVIEW COMING SOON. Do you happen to know why this is like that? I simply wanted to correct something and have the worksheet again for everybody who wanted to download it but if you don �t see the first page nobody downloads it.
Thanks for your help in advance
Yolanda

4 Dec 2013      

cukurova
Turkey

The same happened to me once and unfortunately I couldn �t fix it and simply deleted the document:(

5 Dec 2013