Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Different accounts, same person    

Different accounts, same person

silvia.patti
Italy

Different accounts, same person

In the recent contributions I have just found 22 worksheets about computer. As you can easily see, the layout is very similar. I am sure the person is the same even if with different accounts! It �s very annoying!!!
Silvia

13 Dec 2013      

Rafael_Nadal
Egypt

for me it �s funny
why would we download the same topic 22 times

13 Dec 2013     

PhilipR
Thailand

Could it not be a group of teachers who just learnt in a workshop about the wealth of resources on this site?

Then they just created an account each and uploaded one page each of a project they had done together, hoping for some downloads.

Just trying to think of an explanation that makes sense. I can �t understand why one person would make so many accounts.

13 Dec 2013     

silvia.patti
Italy

@Philip: it �s difficult for me to agree with you, because the same thing has already happened...

14 Dec 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

I noticed that all of the worksheets in question are from Thailand. Philip �s theory makes a lot of sense to me, especially if he taught at such a workshop recently.

14 Dec 2013