Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > LOOKING FOR SOME FUN VIDEOS!!!    

LOOKING FOR SOME FUN VIDEOS!!!

Mamalika
France

LOOKING FOR SOME FUN VIDEOS!!!

Hi!!!
I am looking for some nice and fun videos on Christmas for this coming week! Could anyone help me???
Thanks a lot!!

15 Dec 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Depends on what age students you have in mind...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7gXlmGG3s

15 Dec 2013     

mourisca
Portugal

Take a look here:

15 Dec 2013     

Mamalika
France

Thanks a lot! I used this video four years ago. I was looking for another one for my older students. Thanks for the link.
Bye!

15 Dec 2013     

saracarolinehancock
Spain

See if you can find �The Snowman � online.  Everyone loves that...no words.  Or �Father Christmas �, also by Raymond Briggs.  He is a grumpy Father Christmas!

15 Dec 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Why not use the ones I mentioned?
With the cartoons you can do lots of things as they are great languagewise, you can scoop lots of phrases.
Also, even with the silent one with Simon �s cat you can ask your students to think of the comments the characters might be thinking/saying.
This one can definitely trigger a healthy discussion about Christmas presentshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4a9CKgLprQ :)

15 Dec 2013     

Gemmahn
Spain

There �s one Mr Bean video on Christmas. I use it with my students because it �s really funny. You can find it on Youtube. It �s called "Merry Christmas Mr Bean"

15 Dec 2013