Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > urgent    

urgent

Rachid84b
Morocco

urgent

Hi all,
I hope u r all doing well. Pliz, I need ur help
Tomorrow, i �m introducing a new unit entitled "Education and Economy" to my elementary students. Pliz, I don �t know how to shift from "Educution" to "Economy", bearing in mind that there should be smooth transition between the two terms. Would u pliz provide me with anything that could be useful for my students (videos, points to discuss and focus on...........)
                               Thank u all
                                                                               Regards

15 Dec 2013      

Rafael_Nadal
Egypt

I think you can discuss how education and economy affect each other
rich countries have higher level of education . when a country �s economy is good this helps to improve education .............etc

15 Dec 2013     

Rachid84b
Morocco

Thank you

15 Dec 2013     

lockman
Morocco

hi
draw a table that would include the ranking of countries in economy and their corresponding ranks in education to come to the conclusion that when economy is good education is high .You can then discuss why and elicit from ss economy factors affecting education
good luck

15 Dec 2013     

Rachid84b
Morocco

Thank you lockman

15 Dec 2013