Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Reporting each other    

Reporting each other

Despinacy
Cyprus

Reporting each other

I �ve been a member of this site for the last 5 months and in my humble opinion I have always been very careful with the work I upload. Today my worksheet "New year vocabulary" was reported because it was against the rules. I really wonder which one of the rules. No details were given. I would appreciate if anyone notices something wrong with any of my worksheets, to send me a private message so I can improve it instead of wrongly reporting me. This site is not about competition, is about helping each other. At least, that �s what I thought...

20 Dec 2013      

mariamit
Greece

Hi Despina

Your worksheets was reported as containing watermarked clip art. The man under resolutions has a watermark on his nose. Although I agree with everything you say, rules are rules. Change the picture and upload it again.

Maria

20 Dec 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

So, I guess it was not "wrongful reporting"...

20 Dec 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I reported your ws, sometimes I send a PM explaining why I reported a ws - especially to "new" members but I usually don �t get any reply so I don �t really bother anymore...
once the moderators will have decided if your ws should be removed or not you �ll get a message explaining why it was removed.

20 Dec 2013     

Despinacy
Cyprus

Could you suggest a website with no watermarked clipart?

20 Dec 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=cliparts&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&page=1

20 Dec 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

how weird... you complain that I reported your ws and yet you won �t apologize for breaking the rules...

21 Dec 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I don �t think that moderators have to send the author whose worksheet they report a message. Sometimes, people report a lot of them and I don �t see why they should bother to send a message to each of them if the authors don �t bother to follow the rules.

21 Dec 2013