Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > worksheet about jobs in Spanish     

worksheet about jobs in Spanish

morganalin
Portugal

worksheet about jobs in Spanish

Hello, I �m looking for worksheets about jobs and jobs tools in spanish, B1 learners. I �ve already visited some sites of reference for Spanish leaners but the fact is that is so hard to find complete websites as this one. I �ve visited: todoele.net marcoELE practicaespanol videoele islcollective ... Do you have any worksheets related to this subject or do you have an useful tip? thanks a lot in advance for your help

3 Jan 2014      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Try: www.islcollective.com
There are lots of worksheets in Spanish.

4 Jan 2014     

papadeli
Greece

Set 1

Greetings from Greece,

4 Jan 2014     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. Papadelli, the sheets are great but I noticed some of the genders are wrong. Ed

4 Jan 2014     

papadeli
Greece

I don �t speak Spanish. Just googled "Spanish worksheets". I hope the one who is going to use them is a teacher of Spanish . 
Thanks Ed for mentioning, though. Morganalin has to correct them in case she uses them.

Greetings from Athens,

4 Jan 2014     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi papadeli, thanks a lot for your suggestions, they are useful. I googled in spanish so, I didn �t find those sites you suggest. Ed, don �t worry, I will the exercices carefully before using them Dear s.lefevre I know taht site but I didn �t find useful ws for this specific topic, but thanks anyway Hugs

4 Jan 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Papadeli, I thought the quality of your answer was exceptional. Marganalin, there is a lot of useful stuff on the TES site. If you have any difficulty joining up, let me know and I will download some materials on jobs from there for you. 

Another nice little site for Spanish is here:

Unfortunately, I don �t think there �s anything about jobs. 

5 Jan 2014