Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Demonstration Lesson    

Demonstration Lesson

ulysse carthage
Tunisia

Demonstration Lesson

Hello dear colleagues,
It �s my first time to demonstrate a lesson. It will be on The party is on 8th Form (Tunisian Progamme). I used to divide the lesson into two sessions,but this time Iam planning to do it in one session in order to integrate more skills. I really need your suggestions, comments, ideas...
Thanks in advance  Thumbs Up . 

4 Jan 2014      

moemendhia
Tunisia

Hello dear colleague
I �m going to give you some ideas & I don �t know if you can achieve it :
1-Ask your students the lesson before the demonstration one to bring the needed elements for decoration as stated in the text & to bring items stated in let �s get ready step ;
2-before lesson time try to rearrange the classroom so that to have an epmty space ,where you can move easily & decorate it; when you start your lesson (let �s get ready p65:use the real material to start your lesson :refreshements ; food ....====all these steps can make it very easy to move to the reading : view the scene & feel the atmosphere !
3-step 2 (the song personally I do it after the second part of the text !),then ask them to do project work : ask a pupil to read it & you �ll try to explain it !
4-Finally : You can do step 4 next lesson 
It �s a suggestion , hope you find it useful !!!!!!

4 Jan 2014     

ulysse carthage
Tunisia

Thank you very much dear  moemendhia. It �s very kind of you to post an answer. Your suggestions are valuable and veru useful. Thanks again.

5 Jan 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

You �re welcome dearSmile

5 Jan 2014     

bochra
Tunisia

hi ,I � m sorry  for disturbing you.would you  tell me how  can I send a message  in new post?Thank you in advance.

5 Jan 2014     

ulysse carthage
Tunisia

Hi bochra, to send a message in a new post you have to go to the bottom of the esl printabales page and choose start a new topic.

5 Jan 2014     

bochra
Tunisia

Thanks  so much ulysseSmile

5 Jan 2014     

ulysse carthage
Tunisia

You �re welcome dear bochra

5 Jan 2014