Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Problems uploading printables    

Problems uploading printables

twistedlogic20
Guatemala

Problems uploading printables

Hello everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone else has had any trouble uploading worksheets this last few days, because I �ve tried to upload a couple and everytime I do the system tell me that there was an error and my printables were not uploaded. 
I already check the files several times and there doesn �t seem to be anything wrong with them. I �ve uploades similar files before and I �ve never had this problem.
Is anyone having the same problem?
Thanks... :) 

9 Jan 2014      

Jemila
Tunisia

Hi
The same happened to me twice ,yesterday and last tuesday ,and I was asked to re upload my sheets,it seems they have a problem.Don �t worry , it �s not our mistake,try again,I hope you �ll succeed.
Good luck :)

9 Jan 2014     

cukurova
Turkey

I sometimes face that probelm.When I do,I press Ctrl+F5 and renew the page for a couple of times.It sometimes works but when it doesn �t,I recreate the work on a brand new Word document.Good luck!:)

9 Jan 2014     

twistedlogic20
Guatemala

Thanks for the quick reply. I �ll try again... :-)

9 Jan 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

And I think there is a problem with the server itself because if we count the numbers of contributions these days , lots of people were unable to send theirs; So let �s wait a little and see if things get better;It �s winter and everything goes slowly........;have a nice day !:)

10 Jan 2014     

jcendr
France

Same for me. It happened to me on Tuesday. I re-uploaded the document after checking it and changing things but nothing happened. I got an email telling me again there was an error!! There must be something wrong with the server. 

10 Jan 2014     

Tejcaj
Slovenia

I had the same difficulties and not just once... When I finally managed to upload the materials someone reported them as not being ESL... I did write to the administrator and so far  have not received any replies. I wonder why even bother...

12 Jan 2014     

mherreracanales
Peru

I �m still having the same message ERROR... when uploading my power points, please help me! Still no solution!
Thanks!!

14 Jan 2014     

ChipW
Colombia

I am new here and have uploaded only 3 documents so far, and have the same problem you guys have had with two of the uploads, including today. I just keeping resubmitting and eventually it gets posted successfully. The admins need to straighten whatever the problem is, this isn �t rocket science. It �s a very simple website with a database backend. And the error message is completely useless. I asked about it the last time I got that error and never got a reply from whomever answers the email here. :(

14 Mar 2014     

ChipW
Colombia

This upload problem needs to be addressed. I have a new MS Word .doc resource I would like to share, I have uploaded it 3 times now and all 3 have failed. The message says to contact the webmaster if it continues - how? Where is the link?

18 Mar 2014     

towens03
United States

Still cannot upload contributions or photos....

Error Message Reads: 

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

26 Mar 2014