Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problem sending printables    

Problem sending printables

ranitafp
Spain

Problem sending printables

I found this page last week and I logged in but when I try to send a pintable in my screen appear "Your file is being uploaded. Please wait". And I have been waiting more than a week. So, I can �t get points in order to download worksheets. What can I do? Thanks

13 Jan 2014      

spied-d-aignel
France

After the message " Your file is being uploaded , you have to wait a little , because you have to complete some information about your worksheet , on a page which appears after: title , type , ages categories and so on , and once you have completed that you have to wait a little again, until it  says " thanks for your contribution  back to homepage"
Hope it will help!!

13 Jan 2014     

Acawell
Honduras

I have a similar problem when I try to upload some worksheets the page said. succesfull upload and at the next day esl send me a message that told me that the website had an error system and I try again and happen me the same, I was trying for many days before! i dont know what I have to do.

13 Jan 2014     

jcendr
France

same for me.

The uploading process is ok and I get "thanks for your contribution  back to homepage" but the next day I receive a message telling there was something wrong, 3 days on same thing. I can �t see what was wrong!!! 

13 Jan 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Well , this happened to me as well just last week , but apparently there were some problems with the server last week , hence the small number of contributions each day of last week. So what I did was send  them again until  they went through and mind you last year as I was quite  new on the site it would happen twice or thrice but the doc was ok and it finally went through , so try and try again otherwise send a pm to Victor as a last  resort.

13 Jan 2014