Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > school magazine ideas    

school magazine ideas

oumaima
Tunisia

school magazine ideas

I am asking for your help .Iam planning to produce aschool magazine with my pupils .Can you help me with some suggestions or samples?Thanks a lot

28 Jan 2014      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

I think you can publish your school news there. Information about other schools from all over the world will be interesting too. For example, take any country, learn and write how long their holidays are and compare with yours or know about pocket money of teens. You can ask teachers from other countries to take a picture of their English student �s book for 12 year old children and publish them in your magazine. Your magazine can be published as a wall paper or you can make an electronic one. 
I�ve forgotten to write my students are very curious to know what�s for lunch in the canteens of other countries� students :)

28 Jan 2014     

Tere-arg
Argentina

It depends on what kind of magazine you want to have.

We worked on one by the end of the year, so the students in charge decided on what to publish and they looked for those wishing to take part with news, jokes, crosswords and games, poems, short stories, riddles, recipes, tips, curiosities...

28 Jan 2014     

oumaima
Tunisia

this is exactly what I intend to do with my students in charge you provided me with nice ideas thanks al ot

29 Jan 2014     

Kemira
Tunisia

you mean �intend � colleague :) good luck :)

29 Jan 2014