Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Being Honest!    

Being Honest!

MelissaEFL
Costa Rica

Being Honest!

Hello dear colleagues! I need help! I suddenly got a job in a public primary school,

Shocked but my university degree is for highschool students! As a result, I �m nervous and

afraid because I need material for children! If it is possible please help me by taking a

look at my worksheets and (IF YOU NEED SOMETHING) please download them

because I need points to have material!Shocked 

Thanks a LOT!!!!Hug

1 Feb 2014      

MoodyMoody
United States

Congratulations on getting a job, even if it isn �t with your preferred age group. However, we aren �t supposed to advertise our worksheets in the forums. You have points (although I don �t know how many you �ve spent), so at least you can download your 30 new worksheets a day. And as you make worksheets for your children, keep submitting them for more points.

I don �t really have any good advice for working with children, because my preferred age group is adults! I �m sure that others who do teach children will be brimming with suggestions, though. What grade or grades are you going to be teaching?

1 Feb 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello Melissa, 
Yes, it can be scary to make the transition from high school to primary (I myself teach secondary and high school students:) but they say it �s much more rewarding as children in general learn faster:)
Also, there �s no need to beg for points (btw it �s against the rules) when the net is swamped with free resources, you just need to put some effort into it and explore.
These are to get you started:) 
Loads of free resourses here

2 Feb 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Sophia! Thanks so much! I was about to ask the same! Great links!

2 Feb 2014     

ronei
Brazil

Hey, Mellissa! How are you?
Try the link below. There are some basic worksheets in it which may help you in the beginning.
http://www.anglomaniacy.pl/expressions-printables-worksheets.htm
If there �s any other way I can help you just let me know!
Big hug!
Ronei

2 Feb 2014     

MelissaEFL
Costa Rica

You are all so nice! Thanks a lot and I didn �t know it was not allowed to advertise my worksheets.... so sorry!Embarrassed

Though your help is amazing. I �ll be teaching 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades (8 9 and 10 years old).

2 Feb 2014