Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SOS! Looking for skype parnters next week from India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and any time zone close to Russian time    

SOS! Looking for skype parnters next week from India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and any time zone close to Russian time

TLV17
Russian Federation

SOS! Looking for skype parnters next week from India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and any time zone close to Russian time

Hello colleagues! Nice to be here in the group! 
I am collaborating with many classes around the world and i would like to find more parners for our projects.
We are doing a project about schools around the world with 6th graders. 

Students want to know about sujects, breaks, hobbies, school holidays and so on.

The situation is urgent next week as I have to show the lesson for colleagues from huge territory - Krasnoyarsk region. I need a partner at midday 12pm for 20 - 25 minutes. My time is  - GTM +8 

Please reply in any form if you can join our skype conference. 
And anyway I am happy to meet your students any time  in future! 

Looking forward to new friends,
Best wishes,
Larisa 

2 Feb 2014