Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > You Name it Winner!    

You Name it Winner!

douglas
United States

You Name it Winner!

Good Morning and happy Monday!

I had a little problem choosing which wacky name was the best, so I decided to give it to Isa2 for her Blubabbaboobag name because it is fun to say.

So, I leave it to you Isa to decide whether or not to carry-on this little game.  In my opinion it can go either way, but it seems to be a game that will die-out relatively quick anyway.

OBTW: the item is a child �s carseat cover

Cheers,
Douglas

3 Feb 2014      

isa2
Austria

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for declaring me the winner.
As the "initiator" of the game, I think it is not worthwhile carrying on. There seems too little interest in it.
Anyway, I �d like to thank all those who participated and gave it a try.

Have a nice day all of you.
Isa

3 Feb 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Noway isa2, I think your game is quite amusing, and we should carry on with it.  The fact that there are few participants doesn �t mean that the members ar not interested in  it. Even most of them do not take part, make sure they keep watching and enjoy the participants �comments. Besides don �t forget that the game is in its beginning and  it is just a matter of time to gain popularty.
 Personally, I �ve started enjoying it and the other contests. plzz , just give it a try and come up with a new object.

3 Feb 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Isa, I totally agree with  oumsalsabil!

Please carry on with the game. I love this site not only because one can share ideas about teaching technics, materials and so on But also because we have fun with these type of games.

Thumbs up for you Isa! GO ON!

3 Feb 2014