Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some help!!!!     

I need some help!!!!

Jessisun
Argentina

I need some help!!!!

Hi!!! I �m a teacher in a private institution in Argentina. In my country classes start in March, that �s why the director of the Institute asked the staff to start planning. We �re meeting for two hours twice a week. The idea is to get together to start sharing ideas of what to do during the year. We have kids, teens and adults. I was thinking about planning different activities to do during the year according to each month. For instance, in the month of April we �ll devote all our works to �Earth Day �. We could prepare posters, different stuff made with recycled materials and talking about how to protect the environment. Something like   �the theame of the month (APRIL) is: PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT �or some important events that are celebrated during the month. The idea is to gather all the kids � works to be exposed at the end of the year party in December. Do you know any interesting website(s) that would give us some ideas what to do during each month? I know that you �ll help me as every time I �ve asked for help. Thanks a lot for your time. Regards from Argentina!!! Wink

3 Feb 2014      

carinita
Argentina

October: Halloween, myths, urban lengends

3 Feb 2014     

poowid
France

I always use this website: http://www.michellehenry.fr/celebramonth.htm Hope it helps!

4 Feb 2014     

Jessisun
Argentina

Thamk you sooo much for your help!!! Smile

4 Feb 2014