Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > What a shame!    

What a shame!

a2king
Vietnam

What a shame!

Hi everyone,

I know that it was ashamed when I say this...But please forgive what I am going to say.

I really love the book "games for grammar practice" by  Maria Lucia Zaoroob (Cambridge). This book is really useful for our teaching. The problem is that I can �t afford to buy this book. Therefore, if anybody here has a pdf version of this book, please do me a favor and send it to me. Thanks a lots. Your contribution will extremely support for my teaching career. 

I am so sorry  if my topic bothers you.

9 Feb 2014      

class centre
Belarus

You can google it

9 Feb 2014     

isa2
Austria

http://de.scribd.com/doc/34643542/Games-for-Grammar-Practice

9 Feb 2014     

Maria Linz
Brazil

I have it. Send me na email address and I �ll send it to you.

9 Feb 2014     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello a2king. We know that teachers aren �t the most highly paid professionals. We all spend out of pocket money on our students. There is no shame in asking for help. The shame would be that the resources are out there and you couldn �t get them. The ESLprintables community is a generous and thoughtful one. Good luck. Ed

9 Feb 2014     

a2king
Vietnam

Thank all, thank you for your helping. Your helping has encouraged me a lot. One member from our forum sent me an useful website to download that book. Thanks again. By the way, that website is englishtips.org. If anybody wants to download any free books, you can visit this website. It �s really awesome.

9 Feb 2014     

ariangie
Costa Rica

This is the best online community ever!!!! Keep doing your excellent job!!! I just wanted to say thank you all!!!!

9 Feb 2014     

choumicha
Morocco

THIS SUPPORT AND HELP IS SOOOOOO WARM !!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO RESPONSIBLE AND CARING! SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF !
                                                                             CHOUMICHA

9 Feb 2014