Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Culture in a box    

Culture in a box

sesanna
Estonia

Culture in a box

Dear teachers,

I am a teacher of English language for primary students in Estonia. My student are 8 years old and are learning English for 2 years now. They love the language they learn and would like to know more about the culture of English speaking countries. 

We would like to find a school from some English speaking country that is interested in exchanging by parcel post the �culture boxes� containing ten items that represent their country. 

This activity invites students to think about things that they believe represent their countries. They will then be given the opportunity to explore typical things about another country and therefore gain some insight into other peoples reality.

Please write to me if you are interested.

12 Feb 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you tried looking on eTwinning?
By the sound of it, it is one of their project kits, at least the idea is similar. If you check the kit on the eTwinning main page, you �ll find projects that are still active and you could ask them if you could join the project. I found one of such projects which has two partners from France and the UK and it was opened on the 1 January 2014, so check its profile here and see if you like it.

It �s just that I also tried to look for a partner here a while ago (for the same project btw) and no one responded, so just in case that happens to your post, you �ll at least have a different option.

12 Feb 2014     

sesanna
Estonia

Thank you!Smile

12 Feb 2014