Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > worksheet on the present continuous     

worksheet on the present continuous

spied-d-aignel
France

worksheet on the present continuous

Hello there!I � m preparing a lesson to practise the present continuous and I would like a multiple purpose picture , that is a scene where many people would be doing different  things at the same time . I �ve aleardy browsed around but  can �t seem able to find anything interesting. So thanks for your help. Hugs !:)

20 Feb 2014      

ELOJOLIE274
France

I bought this great book last year

http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Thousand-Words-English-Usborne/dp/1409514285

there are plenty of pictures in which people are doing different things (cooking, cleaning, gardening...)
If you �d like I can scan you a couple of pages and send them to you by email, just let me which "scene" you want: home, the hospital/doctor, school, the garden, the park, the toyshop, railway station/airport/garage, the seaside, the party, the shop, doing things (list of verbs)

in all those scenes you have several people doing various things...

just promise me you won �t use those pictures in a ws you �ll upload here, they are copyrighted after all ;)

20 Feb 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Lynne has uploaded many printables with busy pictures and activities on the present continuous.They are superb, just download them. You can find them here.
 http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=668430#thetop

20 Feb 2014     

labeillecool
France

hi  
I agree with elodie this book is really great!!
 I bought it many years ago on the ferry to England ...
I would really recommand you to buy it !!!
or have a look on the site you�ll find everything you need!
have a nice evening

20 Feb 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

thanks for all your replies .I �m going to London next week so I will try to find the book you �re taliking about Elojolie, thanks also to you Oumsalsabil, but I �d like sthg which is not copyrighted so that  I can send my work on ESL as  well . I know all of Lynne �s work but wouldn �t dare use one of the pictures she �s used So......... .......
thanks anyway!:))

20 Feb 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi spied-d-aignel, go on, use them, be a devil!!!Wink

20 Feb 2014     

karagozian
France

There are angles around here !!!! HUGS to you.

20 Feb 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Many thanks to you Lynne  for allowing me to take one of your pictures. . I will let it wait until I come back from London with my pupils because right now I am busy preparing that trip and my case!!Hugs to you and to you Monique!and all the others!!!:o))

21 Feb 2014