Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Humble Request     

Humble Request

nazila entezari
Iran

Humble Request

Dear Colleagues,
Greetings
In an effort to compare the EFL/ESL/Native English teachers� perceptions of technology, I am conducting a research study for my M.A thesis with teachers from different countries. You can �t imagine how demanding Finding my participants is. That�s why your precious input can really help me. The questionnaire will take you approximately less than 10 minutes to complete by simply choosing your answer. Rest assure that your choices and comments will be kept strictly confidential and anonymous (used only for the purposes of research for this project).  I would be hearty grateful if you accept taking time to answer. If so, please let me know
your  mail or the way I can send you the Questionnaire. 
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Warm regards,
Nazila Entezari
MA Student, English
StudentScience and
Research Branch, Islamic Azad University,Yazd, Iran.

PS.
I am so squeezed by time and really need your urgent, kind and generous consideration which means A LOT to me.
 Words fail to express my gratitude for your help which means a world to me.

25 Feb 2014